- While browsing or downloading from our website, we will log your IP address and browser user-agent information. This is for tracking your session and for statistical purposes only. This information will also be logged via Google Analytics and will not be shared with any third parties.
- As an IdleServ customer we will require your contact detail such as name, address and e-mail address. This information is stored in our billing system which you may update at any time via our SSL protected client area.
- When registering a new domain name, IdleServ will pass your personal information (name, address, phone number and e-mail) to the domain registry. This information will be publicly viewable on the domain WHOIS record and is a requirement for owning a domain registration.
- IdleServ uses conversion tracking technologies via Google AdWords to track when a new purchase is made.
- When logging in to the client area, you may tick the checkbox to automatically log you in every time you return. This will create cookies which store the necessary account data to sign you in automatically. This feature should not be used on a shared computer.
- You may get in touch at any time, view our contact us page for more details.